Pittsfield Township Historical Society :: Carpenter School (Third), 1914-1952, Carpenter Road
Print Close Window

Third Carpenter School

See: Second, 1854-1911

Location: Southwest of Packard and Carpenter Roads, at 3360 Carpenter Road, 4/10th mile south of Packard and just south of the Second Carpenter School site; the brick structure later became Ozzie's Furniture before being destroyed to make room for Carpenter Place.



Teacher with Her Students, Year Unknown

Captions: The Third Carpenter School as it appeared when occupied by Ozzie's Furniture. The teacher and students are: (back row) Edith Webb Leverett (teacher), Annie Krips, Mabel Snyder, Michael Krips, May Snyder, Maude Snyder; (front row) Bernard Chalmers, Richard Cross, Kenny Chalmers, and Viola Schroen. Click images for larger versions.

See: Fourth, 1952-
Carpenter School History

 

Printer-friendly page
Original Web Page Address:

Site: © 2002-2017 by: Pierian Press Web Services | Hosted by: Stratton House Inn
Content: © 2002-2017 Pittsfield Township Historical Society. All rights reserved.