Captions: Pittsfield Junction Depot under construction in 1917. Richard Payeur sitting on the Depot loading dock (click this image for a larger version.)
In 1917, the Ann Arbor Railroad erected a new station at Pittsfield Junction, south of Ann Arbor, at a connection with the NYC's Ypsilanti branch. The cost of the station was $2,200. This station took the place of a station that burned down two years before. [MCR-1916 pg. 44]
For additional information, please see Pittsfield Junction Depot via the Michigan's Internet Railroad History Museum website.