Pittsfield Township Historical Society
 
Michigan  
  Go to Related Society
 

Archives
Photographs
Recent Gifts

Featured Artifacts
   House Furnishings

Change Font Size:
Increase font size Decrease font size Restore default font size
 Photographs

Table of Contents

  • Webb Farm, circa 1862 (small) (large)
    The Webb homestead lay on the west side of Thomas Road, halfway between Morgan and Textile roads (NW 1/4 Sec. 22). The persons in front of the farmhouse are from left to right: Joseph Frederick Webb; James Hadley Webb (Iron Brigade volunteer--Civil War); Emma Marriott Webb; Ann Marriott (wife of the covered wagon owning Joseph Marriott who cleared the land and built a log cabin and ultimately the house) and unknown black man holding the horse (possibly an Aray; their property adjoined the Webbs).
Jump to top of page  Top Link to this page  Link to this page